Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAG I'm it!!

My friend Marci tagged me......

8 things I am passionate about....
1. My handsome husband
2. My two cute boys
3. The gospel
4. Letting my family know how much I love them
5. Photography
6. Decorating
7. Scrapbooking
8. My family's happiness

8 words or phrases I use all the time
1. Are you kidding me? (picked this one up from Marci)
2. Go to your room (sad but true)
3. Sad
4. That's so funny
5. Be nice to your brother
6. I love you
7. What do you say?
8. Dont jump on the couch ( man I am a nagging mom) lol

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go back to New Zealand with Bobby
2. Have lots of Grandkids
3. Live a long time
4. Go on a mission with my hubby
5. Raise righteous children
6. Be a professional Photographer
7. Be a professional Interior Designer
8. Build my dream home

8 things I want or need
1. For my husband to come home safe from work everyday
2. A giant Dr. Pepper with crushed ice from sonic
3. Money
4. To be skinny
5. Self confidence
6. A foot rub (my fave)
7. A bigger car
8. For these questions to only go to seven ( cant ever think of an eighth one)

8 places I would like to visit
1. New Zealand (again)
2. Australlia (again)
3. Hawaii (again)
4. England (Bobby's mission)
5. Texas (where my older brother lives)
6. New York
7. The Church Tour
8. Alaska

8 restraunts I love
1. Licanos
2. Olive garden
3. Red Lobster
4. Kabuki (a new found love)
5. Chilis (love the chips and salsa)
6. Subway
7. El Cupidos
8. Bahama Bucks

8 shows I like to watch
1. CSI (all of them)
2. Rate my space
3. HGTV in general
4. We watch alot of nick jr.
5. We watch alot of disney as well
6. Chick Flicks
7..............
8.............

8 people I tag
1. Cassie S.
2. Marti C.
3. Tiffany C.
4. Hallie T.
5. Evie T.
6. Megan C.
7. Allison H.
8. Jill Q.

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That was fun. SO sorry again about Jarrin's "shot" I seriously think Raegan needs medication. What was she thinking.

Evvie Turley said...

Cute pics. and what a fun tag! I will try really hard to get it done too!

jilliann said...

thanks for the tag,
I tried e-mailing you again... let me know if you don't get it.

DeWitts said...

I love reading tags. You can find out so much about people. I'll try to do it when i'm back and i'll give you a call.