Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tag x2 by Jillian

4 Random things I love about Bobby
1. He is such a great Dad and Husband. Just a few minutes ago, He and Jarrin were having "Butt Kick Time" (wrestling)
2. He is a very hard worker, And works extra so I can stay home with our boys
3. He still loves to tickle torture me
4. He can be romantic when he wants to be

4 Jobs Ive had
1. Ace Hardware (Bobby got me his job whe he left on his mission)
2. El Cupidos
3. Enzos
4. Navapache Regional Medical Center

4 Movies I have seen more than once
1. The Notebook
2. Saharrah
3. Monster In Law
4. After the Sunset

4 Shows I Watch
1. Friends
2. Rate My Space
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Dirty Jobs (well its on in the background)

4 Places I have been
1. California
2. Naschitti New Mexico
3. Boise Idaho
4. Mexico

4 Favorite Foods
1. Mexican food
2. Chips and salsa
3. Homemade chicken noodle soup (just made it tonight)
4. Dr. Pepper

4 Places I would like to visit
1. England
2. New Zealand
3. Australlia
4. Mexico

4 People I tag
1. Marci
2. Cassie
3. Molly
4. Hallie and anyone else who wants to
-----------------------------------------------------------

Go to the fourth folder and post the fourth picture. Tell a little about it.

This is a picture of Jarrin when he was little. He had a sore on his nose and he kept picking at it, so we put a bandaid on his nose. I think he was about four months old.

I Tag the same people as above.



1 comment:

jack+alli said...

that's such a funny picture! i don't think i have seen any of those movies you listed. looks like i know what to rent :)
ps. you have to teach me your photography skills...i've always wanted to learn :)