Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and My favorite seven month old little boy!!

We had alot of fun this year for Halloween. We went to a Trunk or' Treat, carved pumpkins twice, went to a Halloween/Birthday party and took the boys Trick or Treating. Jarrin was a Skunk (Bobby was trying to convince me to let him make Jarrin a road kill skunk. Sorry Babe, maybe next year) and Mason was a Puppy, complete with a bone on his costume that he loved to chew on. Jarrin loved going to peoples doors, flashing his oh-so-cute smile and getting free candy. He wasnt so sure about the scary part of Halloween though. Bobbys brother had a little haunted house set up in thier garage that the Trick or Treaters had to walk through to get candy and he wanted absolutley nothing to do with it. Other than that I think He has become a big fan of the "free candy holiday." Trunk or Treat
My three handsome boys Halloween night




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly can not believe how fast my little boy is growing up. Time goes by so fast. Before I know it he will be graduating. This sweet little boy makes my heart skip a beat everytime he flashes his two toothed grin at me. He is such a good baby and has such a sweet spirit. I love to watch him sleep. He is so tolerent of his big brother who can be a little rough when they are playing. But I can tell already that they are going to be great friends. The other morning Jarrin was laying on the floor with his pillow watching cartoons and Mason crawled over to him pulled his hair and then gave him a slobbery kiss. Gotta love Brotherly love. We love you so much Mason!! (but quit growing so fast)

Things Mason has learned or can do since last month:

  • He can crawl like nobodys business ( hes super fast)
  • He can pull himself up on funiture
  • He can say Papa
  • He has cut 4 more teeth (all on the top)
  • Likes to wrestle with Jarrin
  • Wont nurse ( yup I guess he decided hes done)
  • Turns on his own night light music player in his crib
  • Loves Honey Teddy grahams
  • Has found a very loud screaming and yelling voice

Sleeping with his favorite "taggie" that Hallie made him

He is never stingie with his slober kisses for Momma

I love those soft chubby baby cheeks

This grin could melt anyones heart

6 comments:

jilliann said...

such cute pictures girl! I agree with Jarrin, I love free candy! I can't wait to have a little one to take trick-or-treating so they can "share" their candy with me, hehehhe.
P.S. I love your hat ;)

Stephanie said...

Mason is getting so big! They grow up way to fast. Glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Love all the pics!

The Hall Family said...

Love the halloween costumes. Those little boys are too cute!

melinda said...

Hey Becca--Super cute costumes and I love your hat! Looks like your family had a fun Halloween!

melinda said...

Me again. Do you have any of the car fresheners for sale? I need one bad. I love citrus smells the best. Nothing too floral or perfumey. Got any handy?

melinda said...

Wow, what don't you sell?? LOL

azsilvergirl@yahoo.com

E-mail me, I'll get a couple things...