Thursday, November 13, 2008

My not so little big boy!!

No your eyes do not decieve you. My barely seven month old baby is standing in his crib and walking behind a walker. Its a sitting walker that changes into a walk behind. He has been pulling himself up to our couch and walking along it, So Bobby got the bright idea to change the walker over and see if he could walk behind it, (much to my dismay) and he can. A little slow right now but it wont be long til hes at full speed. I really dont want him to grow up this fast. He shouldnt even be crawling let alone pulling himself up and walking along things. He is doing things even faster than Jarrin did. At this rate the next kid will be crawling at 3 months and walking by 5. The last picture is a funny one from the other day, he had a cheerio stuck to his forehead for like 20 mins. He didnt even know it was there.










8 comments:

jilliann said...

oh so cute! what do you expect when your kids have such smart parents??? I've also heard a lot that your second child does things a lot faster, because they have someone to keep up with ;)
I can't believe I've never even met your little boys =(

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Holy crapoly. That is crazy. Reese just mastered turning over back and forth. He's a genius:)

Evvie Turley said...

I'm not surprised-your kids are super smart! Just try not to be too sad! They are so cute!

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog now I know where to reach you! You're kids are SO cute! I also didn't know you were so talented with photography... anyways, where are you guys now? Be in touch!!

Larry and Megan said...

Maybe some of your genes could rub off on connor! J/K That is crazy! Your kids are so cute!

The Hall Family said...

That is the 2nd kid for ya. He is on the same track that Cash was. Cash crawled before he could sit up and walked (by himself across the room) at 9 months. All I can figure is that they want to keep up with the older sibling!

DeWitts said...

I bet he just wants to do everything his big brother does. How cute, but he is growing up way to fast. Coop started walking at 8 months and now he's 4 oh it makes me so sad.

We really need to get together. Call me and will make plans.

Davis Gang said...

I can't believe how different he looks since I last saw him. It wasn't that long ago, but he has changed so much. His hair looks like it's blonder than I remember. Hope things are going well. Keep the updates coming.