Thursday, October 2, 2008

A few teeth and some new haircuts!!

Needless to say things have been a little cranky around our house for a few days. Mason now has two teeth!! They are both on the bottom. The right one broke through on Saturday and the left one broke through Monday. I feel bad for the little guy, teething is no fun but I am just glad that something finally came of it this time. He has been through this many times and they always seem to go back down. He looks so cute with two bottom teeth. They are still trying to come up all the way so he is still cranky but we are coping. Jarrin is also teething at the same time (yeah I know lucky me) He is getting his three year old molars a little early. So things have been whiney and cranky since about thursday of last week. Bobby being the great husband that he is gave me a break yesterday and I got to go spend some girl time with my mom scrapbooking. Thank you honey!! You're the best. As the heading said the boys also got new haircuts. I have been wanting to do it for awhile but wanted to wait til after powell so thier heads wouldnt burn. So on monday we got out the clippers and finally did it. They both look so cute!! Jarrin looks like a completely different kid and Mason looks so grown up. I also got a haircut. (not with the clippers lol) Kristy cut my hair the weekend before powell. She cut quite a bit off. It was taking too long to style and I was always wearing it in a ponytail and when it was down it was Masons favorite thing to grab, so i chopped it off and I love it. Thanks again Kristy. Sorry no pics of my hair. I will try and post some later. So we are hanging in there and hopefully the cranky days will pass soon.

BEFORE He had a nice mohawk going on but thats all i could do with it.


AFTER He looks so grown up now= ( but very handsome!!
BEFORE Such a cute boy but it was time for a change.




DURING This picture cracks me up!! He could have a nice mullet! lol




AFTER Yes those are tears. Hes not mad that his hair is gone. He was mad his sucker had hair on it and that he had to sit there and be still for so long. (sorry im being lazy and not flipping pictures. When his hair is short like this the first thing you notice are his stunning blue eyes and long eyelashes. I love my little mans eyes. Just like his dads.




Okay they are kinda hard to see but they are there look closely.


5 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Oh my goodness-my little man looks so different. He looks just like Bobby with his hair cut off. I didn't think so before but now for sure he does. Jarrin is handsome as always. I can't beleive Mason has teeth already. He is going to be walking in like what two days???:)

jilliann said...

I know I always say that your boys are absolutely adorable, it's just that's all I can think when I see them! Their hair cuts look great! I think it's so funny that Jarrin is so happy in the before picture and so sad in the others.
how old is Mason now?

Molly Scarbrough said...

"hey molly I have hairy legs...do you wanna see them?!"

Most likely the best quote from Jarrin yesterday.

I loved it. Thank you for a great afternoon.

Davis Gang said...

Jarrin and Mason look so much alike now that both of there hair is short. I can't believe that you cute off all those long curls. Oh well it will be a nice change for all of you.

Jason and Kristy said...

Their haircuts look so cute! They look so grown up with their little man cuts.I wish you could have come down with Bobby last week. If you come down anytime soon you better give me a call.