Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Baby Is 6 months old!!

I really can't believe my baby boy is six months old. I say that and yet sometimes it seems that this sweet little spirit has always been here. He is such a blessing to our family and I love him so much! He is now on the fast down slope to being one. Its crazy how fast time just flies by. You wait forever for them to get here and when they finally do, times goes so fast.
Things Mason can do or has accomplished at six months old:
~ He has two bottom teeth
~ He is a professional army crawler
~ He says Momma ( I know this sounds crazy but I have witnesses)
~ He can feed himself snacks
~ He loves to eat cheerios and fruit loops
~ He can roll over both ways
~ He likes to blow razberries with his tongue out
~ He is a giggle box
~ He has the cutest grin
~ He knows what you are saying when you ask for kisses and he will glady give you some
~ He sleeps through the night (has been for awhile, except when hes teething)
~ He can suck on both feet at the same time (very talented)
~ He can mimick the puppy when she has her tongue hanging out
~ He can hold his own bottle (amazingly he has done that since he was three months)

Mason we are so happy that you chose us to be your parents. We love watching you grow and
learn. Its so fun to watch you and Jarrin play together. Happy six months!! We love you Mason!!








6 comments:

Davis Gang said...

Can you believe how fast these kids grow? I can't believe that he is 6 months old. Crazy. He has teeth too? My kids don't ever get their teeth in until like 8-9 months or something. Unbelievable lol.

jilliann said...

wow, it seems like you were just saying that you were pregnant again! I have decided that either of your sons will have to date my little girl ;) hehe.
I think a shower in Snowflake would be so much fun. If you are willing to do that for me I would definitely be willing to come!!!

Hans and Holly said...

Hey,
I am trying to find contact info for people in our Snowflake graduating class. We want to have a 5 year reunion. Is there anyway I could get your address and contact info? If you could also let anyone you still keep in contact with know that we need their info as well, I would appreciate it. All info needs to be emailed to snowflake2004@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks, and hope all is well.

Holly (Bryant) Carlson

P.S your kids are so adorable

cArPenTeRs - SteVeN AnD TiFfAnY said...

Becca! Yay for updateing i love reading people's blogs. He is getting so big. I can't believe its been six months or longer since i've seen you. He is so big now. Hey are you coming down for any of our family events? I want to go to grandma flakes this year for the mexican dinner on christmas eve! Hope all is well.

melinda said...

That's ok, I'm a guilty blog stalker too;)

Your baby is getting so big! What a fun age!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Unbelievable!!! He can't be 6 months because that means my baby will be 6 months any day:( Too crazy. I still can't beleive how much he does. He's a genius.