Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins!!

We carved pumpkins a week ago I just havent posted them yet. We went to Bobby's cousin Brandon's house for his birthday and they had pumpkins there for all of us to carve. It was alot of fun. t Thanks Brandon and Frannie for the fun and the yummy food.

I think Mason is a little confused as to why he
is the one wearing the devil horns
Bobby carving his pumpkin

Daddy helping Jarrin get the "yucky" stuff out


I had scraped all the "yucky" stuff out and put
it back in there so it would come out when Jarrin
pulled on it. Well smart little guy that he is decided
to just dump it out.
Momma and Jarrins pumpkin

Daddys pumpkin


6 comments:

jilliann said...

I love carving pumpkins! I can't wait to do it this year. They came out really good!
P.S. I e-mailed you, did you not get it? let me know.

Stephanie said...

I love the pumpkin you carved. It looks really cool. We are all feeling better. Sorry I didn't show last night. I still want the packet just let me know who to pay. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday.

The Hall Family said...

Those pumpkins are awesome, puts ours to shame!!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

cute pumpkins! Love them! I can't believe how big your little men are getting! Miss ya too

DeWitts said...

How fun! I Love to carve pumpkins. We really do need to take the boys to the park, this week i'm to busy and next week i'll be gone so i'll just call you when i get back. Shavan Larson no flake and i usually go every tuesday a 11. I'll call you.

CASSIE said...

As are your boys! They are so big! Its been so long-- I think your oldest was barely born when we saw you guys last! How are things? I LOVE the star pumpkin! Thanks for the idea! Tell Bobby Hi!