Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Camera + Practice = New Pictures

Well the Last two weeks with my camera have been a lot of fun. Just waiting for an actual photo shoot to see what this baby can really do. CANT WAIT. so here are some of the pics i have taken over the past few weeks. Some are just for fun and others actually had a purpose. Enjoy!! Hopefully lots more where these came from soon. ps I have tried and tried to get the captions abve the pictures. Dont know what Im doing wrong sorry.


Masons First time on the slide. He loved It!!

Bobby doing a back a flip. By the way thats our
new truck in the back ground. I keep meaning
to post about it. We love it. Know anyone who
needs a good little family car?



Just a fun picture of the DP I was drinkng.
Maybe I will blow this one up and put it in
my kitchen. What do you think?




This camera is AWESOME at capturing movement.
My crazy Husband Popping birthday balloons with
a steak knife.






Another one





Practicing my Manual focus. I love
playing with the lens.
















I didnt enhance the colors of this sunset at
all. it was so gorgeous I just had to take a pic



Rings from the wedding I took pictures at













The couple had a favor table for the guests and one
of the bowls was full of rock candy. Again LOVE
the Manual focus












My Favorite Picture of the whole night!!!













4 comments:

Kendyl said...

hey great pics.. hey just so you know i haevnt forgotten about the pay it forward thing.. ive been so busy.. and of course as it said it can be any time of the year!!!!! i;ll get it to you soon

Kodi & Lindsey said...

hi becca! yes i definately want to do pictures :) my due date is april 10th so it'll be right around then unless i have this little guy earlier (which i'm hoping for. i'm done being pregnant).

Sandy Ballard said...

When ever you need to practice, let me know. I want to get 3 year old photos of Isabel. Love the sunset photo.

jilliann said...

sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your new camera! I definitely don't miss that snowflake wind! I hope it will stop soon for you ;)