Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Cake And Gourmet Dinner (part 2)

When I was a little girl we would get to choose what we wanted to eat for our birthday dinner. So i decided that Jarrin was old enough to start that this year. I aked him a few days ago what he wanted and he just kept telling me cake. I would then reply AND? well this morning I asked him again and he said mac and cheese. We got the easy mac bowls about a week ago and thats all hes wanted to eat since then. So it was no suprise that even though he could have whatever he wanted he would choose Mac n Cheese. Even Mason had his own version of mac n cheese. Daddy missed out because sadly he had to work today, but he did make it home in time for cake and ice cream. And we all were lucky enough to get a picture with the celebrity birthday boy himself. Thanks for having a birthday today buddy boy so mommy had an excuse to eat cake and ice cream and not feel guilty. I love you so much little boy!! You make everyday brighter!! I love waking up to your smiling face in the morning when you come ask us to turn on cartoons for you. I love all the kisses and hugs you give me without asking. I love how great of a big brother you are, Mason adores you. I love that several times throughout the day you randomly tell me "I love you Mommy!" I love how much you look up to your daddy and want to be just like him. I love it when you come home from nursery and have to sing me the latest and greatest song you just learned. I love that the only letter of the alphabet you dont sing is the one that starts your own name. I love how happy you are to see me when I get home from somewhere even if I was only gone 10 mins. I love how you kiss and sing to Mason when he cries or is sad and how quick you are to say sorry and hug him if you hurt him. I love that you still ask me to hold you. I love your cheesy little grin. I love your Zest for life and I hope you never loose it. I love you Jarrin McKay Martin!! Happy Third Birthday!! (sorry Im too lame and lazy to flip my pictures)























2 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

we have been sick, so no stores for us latley, haha. a new camera huh, i'm jealous, i would love to get more pictures, hopefully soon when i can save some money

Cambria said...

becca i cant believe how big they are getting! its crazy! last time i saw them was around this time last year.