Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to a very special boy!! (picture overload sorry)

My little baby is 3 today!! I can hardly believe it! time has gone by so fast. He is such a joy in our lives and makes everyday so much fun. He is always saying and doing the funniest things. He loves spending time with his little brother and mommy and daddy. He is quite the little comedian and loves to make people laugh. We love this funny little boy. He is so smart and has known how to say his alphabet for awhile now. He Loves to count to ten and cant wait to start pre-school this year. He loves being outsie playing with his best friend Justin or following his daddy around. He loves riding his bike and is quite the little dare devil. I looked outside the other day and he was riding his bike down our nieghbors driveway by laying down on the seat on his tummy with his legs straight out behind him. I can still remember the day we brought our little Jarrin home from the hospital. He was so tiny. Now he is my big three year old. We love you Jarrin!! Hope you have a Great birthday Buddy Boy!!





























































































































































































































































































































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by! He's such a cute little boy... It's crazy that I still haven't seen your boys! Miss you! Happy Birthday Jarrin!

jack+alli said...

happy birthday little dude!

DeWitts said...

Cute pics! Happy Birthday little guy!

Hallie said...

Happy Birthday Jaron! I can't believe he is already 3. Cute pics too!

Paula said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARRIN! You are such a cutie, you remind me of your mommy. I can't wait to meet you and Mason! XOXOX

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

AAWWWW soooo cute. He is such a ham. I loved seeing little pictures of him. His hair all wild and crazy. We love you Jarrin and hope you have a great birthday.

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday to my little boys BEST Buddy!

jilliann said...

all the pictures are so adorable, because little Jarrin is just SO adorable. Happy Birthday little guy!