Tuesday, March 3, 2009

11 months old today

The littlest Martin is 11 months old today!! He is now trying to walk and he stands all the time by himself without holding onto anything. He can take about 6 steps sometimes more before he falls on his bum. He has two new teeth and many more faces for me when I get the camera out. He loves to say dadda and momma all the time even though hes been able to say them for quite awhile now. I think they are his new favorite words! We love you Mason and cant belive how fast you are growing.Sorry some of the pics are blurry, Mason touched my lens on one of them.

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

He is stinkin' cute. I love him. His faces are classic. What would we do without you Mason?!?!

jilliann said...

wow! almost a whole year, I guess it's time for another one?!?! hehehe. Maybe the boys need a little sister ;)
he's definitely a little cutie!

Paula said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Sure enjoyed your mom this weekend.

Love and miss you! XOXOX

Gigi said...

I know that cute little face that gives me kisses!!! I love you so much!! Gigi