Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monster Truck Rally 2009

The last weekend in January Bobbys dad got us all tickets to the monster truck rally in phoenix. We also got tickets to the pre party. So we got to go down on the field and take pictures by the monster trucks and just check things out. We stayed in a really nice hotel for cheap. Jarrin was so excited all week long and thats all we heard about for days. It was alot of fun. I think my favorite part was getting to play with my camera and get some awesome pics,( the flash on my camera kept bouncing off peoples heads in front of me though so they turned out a little blurry) and of course spending time with my hubby and boys. Jarrin wasnt as impressed and i think we thought he would be. It was really loud and I mean really loud. We all had ear plugs, but Jarrin couldnt get his to stay in so he just plugged his ears and then he slept through about the last 30 mins (while still managing to plug his ears). Mason slept through all of it except for about 45 mins. All in all we had a great time. Not sure that its something i would want to go to every year but it would be fun to take the boys again when they get bigger and I have a better camera. Thanks Grandpa for the fun weekend.
























































No comments: