Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas, My birthday, New Years oh and Thanksgiving too


My gorgeous sister in law and Mason
Skyler and Jarrin



Skyler Kassie and the kids
Jarrins new fav Game


The boys sawing logs after a late night






The fam still in our pjs Christmas night






Jarrin so happy he got Hungry Hippos Thanks aunt tot









Jarrin trying to open gifts with his new toy saw



my parents living room after jarrin got ahold of the gifts









apparently "Santa" would rather have mint oreos and a Dr. Pepper than Chocolate chip cookies and milk

The carrots were for the reindeer

I even talked Santa into leaving a note






Jarrin was Joseph at Bobbys grandmas in the Christmas story. He is feeding baby Jesus "num nums"

(M&Ms)







The boys in thier new pjs from

Grandma Kelly








I feel like we have been so busy since halloween, getting ready for everything else that comes after. We enjoyed spending alot of time with both of our families for all the holidays. Thanksgiving day was spent in the valley with my moms side of the family who we hardly ever get to see and the same day we got to go spend time with my dads side of the family as well who we dont see too often either. We had to come home thursday night so that Bobby could work the next day at 6am. Then Saturday was spent with his family having a late Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone else including us were going to be gone thursday so they postponed dinner until saturday and it worked out perfect. We got to spend time with everyone without feeling guilty for not being with the other family. Christmas Eve we went and had an early dinner with my parents, My little brother Kyle, and the Texans aka Skyler and Kassie. It was so great to see them. We only get to see them once a year and we sure do miss them. After dinner we headed over to Bobbys grandmas house for the annual Christmas Eve dinner and night of games gifts and lots of food. It was great to see Sandy and her kids who we also only get to see at Christmas. We headed home around 1am with full bellies, tired kids, sore stomaches from laughing soo much and things to complete before santa could come. Christmas morning we woke up in our new house and opened presents with the kids. The first time that has happened in our five Christmases together. Jarrin was so excited that santa had come and brought him the things he asked for for himself and "his Mason". We then headed to my parents for the tradition of Dad making Christmas breakfast and opened gifts from all of them. We hung out for awhile and then it was over to Bobbys parents house to open gifts from them and to eat lunch. After lunch we hung out for awhile and then all four of us came back home to take a much needed nap. Then it was back to Bobbys parents house to pick up our gifts we had left there and to say goodbye to his cousins. We then went back to my parents house for a few more hours to spend some more time with Skyler and Kassie before they headed over to her families festivities. So it was alot of back and forth but it was a great two days and we loved spending time with family. Jarrin was so fun this year. We wrote a letter to Santa. Santa wrote two letters back. We saw santa twice and watched the grinch a million times. Mason just wanted all the wrapping paper, he wasnt very interested in anything else.

My birthday was New Years Eve. I turned the big two-three. I know Im old. We went to lunch with some of Bobbys family at evas and then our friends the sipes had a birthday party just for me, not really but I like to think so. We got to hang out with great friends, make some new ones. There was way too much good food and we played the newly wed game which consisted of lots of laughs, revealing secrets, gasps, and almost a few divorces. Bobby and I won one of the rounds. It was a fun night all except for Jarrin falling out of one of the chairs and smacking his head on the hard wood floor at 10 mins before midnight and then throwing up right at midnight from crying so hard. 2008 was a GREAT year with lots of changes and new things. Bring it on 2009! Hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!

9 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Wow! Sounds like fun! I wish we could get to see you guys more often! My girls would love to play with your boys! I would never keep anything as awesome as this business from you I will be in snowflake the 17th and will come show you! You will LOVE it! Miss you guys and see you soon!

jilliann said...

how fun!!! I love Christmas and I can't wait to experience it with little ones ;)
happy belated birthday gorgeous!

jack+alli said...

it all looks and sounds like so much fun {minus jarrin falling and throwing up}
i don't think i have seen skyler and kassie since they got married!

Larson Family said...

Becca I ran across your blog while blog hopping tonight. Your family is so cute!
~Kayla (Flake)
Larson

Joy said...

It looks like you've had some happy holidays!

I use wood glue and a brad nailer to attach the feet to my projects. If you don't own such an incredible tool, you could use wood screws or even a construction adhesive like liquid nails. I hope that helps you!

Thanks for following my blog! Have a wonderful weekend.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Sounds like as busy as we have been LOL! I am about 13 weeks I believe lol! I am horrible about keeping track! your boys are getting so big!

Molly Scarbrough said...

can you please have our kids? I don't know why you won't take up my offer. Jarrin and Mason are the cutest things hands down. We need to think of another reason to go to lunch...

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Thanks for the advice on the shots.. I am still deciding what to do.. its hard being a mom. ha. I emailed you, let me know if there is any problems with the pictures. THanks Kiara

The Hall Family said...

Wow that is a lot of posting. Looks like the holiday's were a success.