Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do I look pretty like you Mama?!

I came back the other day from running some errands to Jarrin with some mysterious back smudges on his eye. Bobby said that Jarrin went in the bathroom to pee and was taking too long so he went in there to check on him and he was putting on my mascara. Guess we should have the talk again about makeup being for girls and maybe he shouldnt watch me anymore. So when I asked him his side of the story, he flashed me this giant grin and asked, "Do I look pretty like you Mama?" He actually did manage to get some on his already dark and gorgeous eyelashes. Silly Boy Makeup is for girls!!


2 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Becca,
Your boys are absolutely adorable! What a cute family! I'm excited to keep in touch! Take Care,
Felicia

jilliann said...

oh how cute is that?!?