Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay It Forward

Got this off one of my friends blogs and wanted to play. SO--Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! Also please leave your email address so I can email you to get your mailing address and I will have a few other questions for you! Thanks and have fun paying it forward.

5 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

AHH, I'm first! I wanna play, I wanna play! I love giving and getting little surprises so sign me up. This is a fun and great idea! My email is: t3turleyteam@yahoo.com. I think I was supposed to email you some exercise tips and stuff anyway, so I will get yours and it's on!

Kendyl said...

put me on in!! woo hoo, i am bound to win one of your cute things one of these days!! I saw all your cute stuff at the white chair too!!!! so my email is kendylandjohn{at}hotmail{dot}com

Kendyl said...

oops.. i left you a comment before i even read the rest of your post cuz i wanted to be a winner!! so.. what exactly am i supposed to do? Im supposed to post that i am going to give away things too or what???? sorry, im a little blonde even though i'm not!

Kendyl said...

well im officially in.. i posted on my blog now.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Since Kendyl took up like 3 do I still count?