Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mason is 2 months shy of 1

My sweet little Mason with his six tooth grin makes me fall more and more in love with him each and everyday. He has become quite the little ham and loves to smile now for the camera. (wonder how long that will last) I know in my 9 month post i said he would probably be walking by now but hes not. Im kind of relieved. Hes content with crawling for now and thats just fine with me. He gets into enough as it is. He hasnt gotten anymore teeth either. They come down for a few days and get swollen and then go back up. He thinks hes all that and a bag of potatoe chips now that he can sit on brothers bike. He can only make it go backwards. He loves to push Jarrin around the kitchen on it though and I think Jarrin loves it too. Mason doesnt know what hes getting himself into being willing like that. Funny story about the picture of the two boys together. Jarrin has always been a kid who loves to eat dirt and mud (no I did not crave it when I was pregnant nor did I eat it) even now I can find him some days sitting by the front door picking dirt off his shoes and eating it. Wierd kid I know. Well it must be jeans or something that Mason has just picked upon because now he does it too. So the other night I was folding clothes and couldnt hear the boys playing anymore so I went looking for them, and where do you think I found them?! Both sitting by the door eating mud off the shoes. Jarrin was picking it off and feeding it to Mason and then picking some off for himself. Of course they stopped before i could grab the camera though so I made them sit together and show me thier mud faces And Mason really did. (sorry its blurry) BOYS BOYS BOYS!!! Well I cant believe it, one more month and I will have a three year old and the month after that a one year old. Where has the time gone?
















No comments: