Thursday, August 28, 2008

My sweet, silly, goofy little boy

Yesterday I asked Jarrin if he wanted to go see Gigi and he said to me, "Yeah, she's so pretty." So I told him back, "Jarrin youre so nice." And he says, "Momma youre so cute, oh and Mason is cute too." As he is saying this he had the cheesiest cutest grin on his little face.
I was getting ready to go run some errands today and I came out of our bathroom all ready to go, make up done hair done feeling pretty cute with my new jewelry on and Jarrin the sweet little boy that he is says to me, " Mamma you're so pretty." It almost made me cry. Not sure where he learned it from but some days that little boy just knows how to melt my heart. So he is into saying everything is cute or pretty now. He will even tell me that my crafts or scrapbook pages are cute. I don't mind though, Hes getting major brownie points in my book.
Yesterday we were hanging out at my parents house and Jarrin was sitting on my dads lap and he says to Jarrin, " What three words does Papa like to hear? Tell me three words Jarrin."
Jarrin to Papa, "Three words." (He was supposed to say I love you.) Such a funny little boy. So thats their new thing now, " Three Words."

4 comments:

jilliann said...

how cute! all your stories REALLY make me want a little boy, crossing my fingers!!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Jarrin-way to go little buddy. Your already a ladies man. Keep up those brownie points.

Davis Gang said...

You updated your page Yeah. I've been getting on to see if you've updated and NO, but today I see you have. Yeah Becca I love to look at your kids. And yes Becca I don't like blood how'd you guess?

Davis Gang said...

Yeah I know I need to update. Koleiar's birthday is on the 5th and I planned on updating with his birthday pictures. But I would love to have a girl night and I definitally could use some cute things for this run down house. I am willing to do whatever if you have the ideas. So count me in. I am not creative or crafty so that will be a challenge, but what the heck I'm up for it.