Monday, August 11, 2008

7 Years ago today!!


7 Years ago today Bobby and I had our first date and our first kiss! Its so crazy how fast time goes by. We were young teenage kids madly in love and now we are old farts with 2 kids a house and a dog living the American Dream!! Just thought Id let my honey know how much I love him.

I am so thankful for you babe and the hard worker you are. You are such a Great husband and father. I couldnt ask for a better man to be married to. I am so thankful for everyday that I get to wake up to you next to me. I hope you know how much I love you!! Thanks for the fantastic 4 years of marriage. I can't wait for many more years to come. Thanks for being there and supporting the kids and I. I love you!!

5 comments:

Eldon said...

My steak makes magic happen.
You're welcome. ;)

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Wow 7 years thats CRAZY!I can't believe I still haven't seen that baby boy of yours! I'm not such a great friend...I'm so sorry! Life is crazy and every time we go up north we have to dang much family to visit to ever get around to our friends! I am glad to hear all is well! Give those cute boys a big hug for me and hopefully I'll see you soon!

jack+alli said...

wait a second...you were 15? naughty, naughty! :)
jackson and i had our first kiss on our first date....we're wild girls i tell ya!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ooohh that is so sweet. I'm glad you still love each other after 2 kids and 7 years. HAHA just kidding. Great job you two love birds. By the way-if you are old farts what does that make me?!?!

jilliann said...

kissing on the first date becca!!! hehe. I'm so glad to hear you two are still going strong.