Friday, August 15, 2008

My Husband is sooooo AMAZING!!

Ok so I'm sorry if it seems like I have been bragging on my husband alot but I cant help it. I started working at the Medical Center about three weeks ago, I havent been working very many hours. But I have been working on all three of Bobby's days off and between Scentsy, Avon, photography, the billing job and just being a mom and wife I have been a little stressed and tired. Bobby could tell that I was feelinga little overwhelmed so he offered to put in more hours at the PD so I could stay home and be a mom. What a sweet Husband!! He is such a hard worker and I am thankful he belongs to me. The Lord has blessed me emensley with the husband and two boys he has sent me. Some days I dont feel I deserve them. Bobby keeps saying its no big deal, its only a couple of hours more. But I cant explain how happy it makes me to be able to stay home with the boys and be a mom. Thank you Babe! I Love You!!

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

I am so happy for you that you get to be a little less busy. Now we can hang out more (when I'm not in between picking up and dropping off kids, dishes, laundry, mopping) JUST KIDDING!! Being a mom is crazy enough I can't believe you do all that you do. You are awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Becca! What a sweet post about your hubby. That's great to be able to stay at home. We hope that before too much longer I will be able to do the same with Brittney. It's been fun to get an update on you guys. Hope all is well!
My blog is
www.steph-n-jason.blogspot.com