Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My little boys!!




I love how much Jarrin loves his little brother and cares for him. And I am pretty sure Mason loves him just as much. I hope they always love eachother this much.


On another note Mason is already tring to crawl. He gets his little stink bug bum up in the air and runs his forehead along on the floor. He hasn't quite figured out how to use his arms but once he does it wont be long. He actually got up on his hands and knees yesterday and was rocking back and forth. He is only 4 and a half months old and I thought Jarrin did everything too fast. They just keep getting faster and faster. I tried to get a picture of him in the act but of coarse he wouldn't do it. Little stinker!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute boys Becca! Check out mine! http://heather-thearaves.blogspot.com

jack+alli said...

will we be seeing you in a few weeks at shanae's wedding? i need to meet this mason baby!

Kyndra said...

Holy cow Becca your boys are getting so big. I can't believe. I was just there a month ago and Mason is already so much chubbier. If that's a word. Any ways you can email me your email then i can invite you to my blog. Yeah it's private. My email: tinnerswiththeminners@gmail.com. See ya!

ME said...

Wow! It's been awhile. The last time I saw you Jarrin was a baby. They're so cute! I love that Jarrin still has his curls. I got your message on my vinyl blog - we will be at the wedding & I think the cricut can cut vinyl. I use my Wishblade. Call me if you have any questions & I'll try to help you out!