Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 Years




This post is a little late because we havent had internet for awhile, but I justed wanted to let my sweetie know how much I love him. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 9th of this month. I am so thankful he has put up with me for so long. I know a Whole five years, thats a long time. I love you so much and cant wait to spend many many many more years growing old with you. Weve grown so much together and I am so thankful we have Eternity together. You are my best friend, and I love you so very much! Happy 5 year anniversay Baby!!






7 comments:

gina marie said...

HOly Cow! Five years! I can't believe it. I am really in shock that it has already been five years. That's like platinum right? Congrats Becca! Way to keep it up!

DeWitts said...

How cute!

mrs.infertility said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jack+alli said...

still would have been nice to go to your wedding! the pictures are gorgeous...and i like the dress, too ;)
here's to eternity!

Hallie said...

Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are so good!

jilliann said...

congrats to both of you!
doesn't seem like that much time has gone by.
what a beautiful couple =)

Stephanie said...

Wow, has it been 5 years for you guys already?!? Congrats! We will have our 7th anniversay in November. Dang that makes me feel old! :)