Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THE WINNER!! and my new bench

My very handy husband built me a bench in the corner of our kitchen where our table goes. the whole thing is storage. Awesome right?.... yeah I thought so too! Now all it needs is some paint and cushions. Anyone handy with a sewing machine? Wanna help me make a cushion? Stay tuned in the next few weeks for pictures of the finished product.


And drum roll please...... the winner of the mini photo session is......
Oh and my hubby was at work and jarrin was asleep on the couch so I
let Mason choose the winner.
Ladies who left me a comment if you didnt win this time, and you still want some pictures
I will give you a 15% discount so let me know or you can wait for the
next giveaway.

5 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Love the new bench. Great job Bobby!!

jilliann said...

wow that bench is awesome, I love things that double as storage =)

Evvie Turley said...

LOVE the bench. It looks so great! Way to go Bob!

Brooke said...

What a cute bench! I need to have Elliott make me something kind of like that for near my front door for shoes.

So, you got your clock through your friend? Were you able to look through any catalogs or online for your clock? I'm just wondering if there's a large assortment of styles and sizes to choose from. How big is yours? I'm trying to decide how big I could go without looking too crazy in my house. Why don't you live nearby so you could come and tell me? :) You are such a cute decorator!

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Hey I'll make you some pillow covers if you want, if you would snap a picture of two of my baby sometime we are in Phoenix again! You can send me that fabric you want, or email me what you want along with the dimensions of the pillow forms (which you can get at like walmart or JoAnns) and I'll come up with something great! Just thought I'd offer, but its ok if not too! =)