Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get better Mommy and Blue carpet roads

I was lucky enough to have all four of my wisdom teeth pulled two weeks ago. My mom watched the kids while bobby went with me. When he brought the kids home, jarrin had a big hug, some beautiful roses and a card he had colored just for me. He is such a sweet boy and so aware of peoples feelings around him. He always wants to know why Mason is crying and will put his arm around him and say "whats the matter bubba, Its ok." Today he got woke up from his nap because Mason was crying and he walked out of his room asking if bubba was ok.



Jarrin was outside playing saturday and when I went to check on him he was in the garage on the other side of the truck. When I walked around the truck this is what I saw, He had taken his dads roll of shop towels and rolled out a road for his bike. Silly boy. I love his little imagination.



1 comment:

Hallie said...

What a sweet boy Jarin is!