Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Masons Birthday

My little Mason is ONE!! Cant believe it. We celebrated his birthday just the four of us with some cake (well he was the only on e who had cake We all just watched him make a mess). It was a pretty quiet day spent at home just enjoying each other. He loved the chocolate cake although at first he wasnt quite sure if it was just to play in or to eat too. He figured it out though and loved it. Bobby was getting impatient though and decided he wasnt making enough of a mess so he stuck his face in it. Mason didnt mind one bit just started grabbing frosting and eating it off his face. Then on monday we had a family party with Bobbys family. My parents had to be somewhere and were greatly missed. So I made the fondant cake for that and another one for him to make a mess out of. We had a great time and he got way too many presents. We love you Mason and cant believe how fast you are growing.
(I started a post all about Mason on his birthday but it was so windy the computer wasnt working and kept kicking me off. So its still coming as soon as I get some time to finish it.)






























9 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Great job on the cake. It's so cute. And so is little man. Happy Birthday buddy.

CASSIE said...

Super good job on the cake! Pass the secrets! Please tell me this foot thing heal REAL quick! I have a cruise coming up!!

April Hardy said...

Nice job on the cake! I am so impressed...glad to hear he had a great birthday!

Sandy Ballard said...

Sorry for walking in on the party, but loved the cake. Your little elephant on top was great. We will have to start making more cakes together.

Stephanie said...

Wow, can't believe he's already one! Happy birthday Mason! The cake with the elephant is beautiful! You are so talented!!!

Hallie said...

Such a cute cake face! I can't believe he is already 1! Love the cake....you are awesome!

jilliann said...

happy birthday little guy! what an adorable little cake face =) it looks like he has a great time! you are so talented, that cake you made is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED getting to see you and the boys. They are so sweet, and I already miss you guys a ton! I haven't heard about anyone finding a sweater, but ill for sure let you know if I do!

Evvie Turley said...

Oh wow! The elephant cake it sooooo cute! Did you make the elephant too? I am so impressed-yet again! What cute cake on the face pics. too. Your boys crack me up. :)